Braided Polymer Connectors
Speedier Connections. Advanced Construction and Appeal.
The BrassCraft Speedi Plumb® PLUS connector is the worlds most advanced flexible water connector. Designed for longer life under the harshest conditions, Speedi Plumb® PLUS connectors feature tough polymer-coated fibers tightly braided around a reinforced PVC inner hose. The result is a corrosion resistant, highly flexible, extremely reliable water connector.
- Assured Corrosion Resistance. Braided polymer-coated fibers feature a high tenacity multi-filament core yarn protected by a polymer coating. Designed to resist corrosion caused by chemicals found in common household, tile and glass cleaners, including:
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Muriatic Acid
- Dimenthyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Plus Solder Flux from installation and repair
Built With Pride Since 1946
- Longer Life Under the Harshest Conditions. Reinforced PVC inner hose is engineered to provide a longer life under harsh water conditions.
- Speedier Connections. Braided polymer fibers bend freely without kinking or crimping.
- Long Wing Nuts for quick and secure connection.
- Universal Fit Cone Washer. Large sealing surface helps ensure a secure connection and a universal fit.
- Reliable Nut-To-Hose Connection with 8-sided pneumatic crimp.
- A Connector for Every Application for faucet, toilet, dishwasher, washing machine, ice-maker and humidifier hook-ups, and supply kits for dishwashers and Low Boy toilets. Water heater connectors are also available, featuring special coated fibers for continuous exposure to high heat. Choose from a full line of end fitting configurations.
We werent founded in 1946 to last. We were founded to outlast. With the highest quality gas connectors, water heater connectors, water stops and flexible water connectors designed with all-American ingenuity. These durable, reliable products are built for the long run designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
With facilities in Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, California, and Texas, BrassCraft Mfg. continues to invest in the most advanced design and manufacturing technologies for the creation of thousands of high-value products. On-site research, development and testing facilities enables collaborative design, engineering and manufacturing ensure we employ the latest technologies to bring only the best products to market.